Wednesday, April 6, 2011

showers (and not the rain ones)

Happy Wednesday! That's right only a few more days and the weekend! So today I got to spend some time with my cousin chatting and hanging out and the kids I babysit for played with her daughter! What a wonderful day! :) So I know my mom and bridesmaids have started planning my shower. I have wanted it a surprise but not having any IDEA when it is, is starting to drive me crazy! I want to make sure I have a cute outfit on and my hair is done not like I just rolled out of bed and in my usual of sweatpants and uggs. So I guess I am on the trying to look good everyday...wonder how long that will last? Was your shower a surprise or did you know when it was going to be? Hmmm...if only I could get one little hint! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment